800 million euros! CVC acquired 80% stake in Breitling Replica Watches

On Friday, April 28, 2017, CVC Capital Partners (CVC) announced that the CV VI would acquire an 80% stake in Breitling Replica Watches. As part of the transaction, the original controlling shareholder Theodore Schneider will hold the remaining 20% stake in the form of reinvestment. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed, and Bloomberg quoted the insider’s name as saying that the value of the deal was about € 800 million.

CVC Capital Partners (CVC) is Europe’s largest private equity and investment consulting firm headquartered in London. Replica Breitling was established in 1884, focused on research and development and manufacturing of high-performance watch, is Switzerland’s leading independent family watchmaker, is also the world’s leading luxury watch brand. History, Breitling to create a new invention in the development of chronograph watch played a decisive role. Currently, Breitling employs approximately 900 people and is headquartered in Glenhorn, Switzerland, with two watchmaking plants (one located in Glen Hing and the other in La Chaux-de), sold exclusively through exclusive boutiques and authorized retailers Brand products.

“I believe that CVC is the right partner to elevate Breitling Replica Watches to a higher level,” said Theodore Schneider, managing director of Breitling. “CVC’s expertise, past results and international networks will help unlock the full potential of Breitling.”

CVC executive partner and head of Germany Alexander Dibelius commented: “Breitling Replica Watches has a proud and proud of the historical heritage and high visibility, enjoy a good reputation, is one of the world’s best watch brand.We are looking forward to working with Theodore Schneider , Together to create a new chapter in the growth of Breitling business.

“With a sound network and expertise, CVC will strive to make this global, iconic brand more well known and help shape the future of independent watchmakers in Switzerland,” said Daniel Pindur, senior managing director at CVC. We will promote the company ‘s marketing channel digital, rich product line and customer experience. ”

The transaction is subject to approval by the Competition Commission and is expected to be completed by June 2017.

Leave a Reply

Allowed Tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Copyright © 2017 Replica Watches UK.